Sunday, January 29, 2012

One Year Older!

Here is the first birthday party! I went for a sailor theme for little sailor! And my sweet mother-by-love let me use their house for the party, and helped with everything!


Jayne also made the cake for Will, yes those are Swedish fish, so cute!
I got this idea online and so happy with how it turned out! Those are just soup cans with twain on it.
Here is how the cake eating went:



hummm...

Just digging in:
I thought he would love to just put both hands in and make a mess, but this kid didn't want to waste any crumbs on his hands so he just went straight for it with his mouth! So great!
What?



more, don't mind if I do




Whoa, sugar high..

The party was a blast thanks to all those who came and helped! I do have pictures of the gift opening, but not on my camera.
I love this boy and these past twelve months have been so sweet can't wait for the next year!

4 comments:

Kristen G. said...

Darlene, He is so adorable! I cant believe he is one already! You look great too, as always! Hope you and your family continue to do well!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

you guys look so great!! I can't believe he is already a year old!!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday to Will!

Unknown said...

Cute theme! He is adorable! Happy Birthday to Will! Time goes by so fast! Our babies are getting old! lol