Thursday, January 5, 2012

11 months

I can't believe this kid almost a year! Where does the time go?
He is almost walking and has sixth teeth. We had a great time during Christmas and being with our own cute little family. Will could care less about his Christmas presents, and loved eating the wrapping paper. When I come into his room and get him from his nap, he is so sweet and smiley and it melts my heart. I love this little boy so much, and even though its hard to see him grow so fast; I love watching him learn about the world and every little thing in it!

My mom was able to come for a pre-Christmas visit and we had a blast! We love all that she does for us and how much she loves Will. This picture sums it up nicely.

1 comment:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

What a perfect family pic! You all look great!