Friday, September 3, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Greg and I are having a BOY!! We are very excited for this little guy. I think he'll be a handful cause when the ultra sound tech would poke down on him he would kick and punch back; oh man! Iguess whatever mother's instict I have was right ( I really had no clue, its a 50/50 guess people)
Anyway, the ultra sound was amazing and everything is developing nicely which makes me very happy.
Now we have the task of pick out a name, which is fun, but hard.
Thanks for all the guesses, it was fun, and the very nice comments!

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

yay for boys! Congrats! The ultrasound is always fun to look at. Its just amazing to see the little guy growing inside of you! How fuN!

Anonymous said...

haha, guess you'll have to hang on to those girl clothes a little longer!! CONGRAGULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and your feisty little guy :)

Ann said...

Aww - boys are so much fun for a mom! Congrats!!

Heather Ashby said...

Yeay! Insta BFF's and I think he could marry Hannah's baby right? Ha keep it in the fam? He is going to be gorgeous and such a good boy. With you as a mama it couldn't be any other way. XO!! And congrats!!