Monday, October 18, 2010

26 Weeks

Ok I'm just trying to be good about documenting the pregnancy, its not all about me! The baby is doing well and moving a lot! he has strong movements and it still makes me laugh everytime. Greg is amazed with how my tummy keeps getting bigger, and he is so helpful and sweet. I love it!

Besides getting faint a few times here and there (and in the doctor's office) I'm doing well. Greg is doing well too. His hours are still long, but I still get to see him every night; what a wonderful husband I have. He's such a hard worker!
Next post I'll show my knitt baby blanket I'm working on, and the cute things my mom got for the baby, for a great price!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

You look great Dar! Cutest baby bump ever! You need to post all those cute baby crafts you have been doing. We are excited to see you guys soon!

Chelsey and Casey said...

You look so cute, Darflene!!!

Anonymous said...

you are too cute with your round belly and everything else so tiny! i miss you and your happy, smiling face!

Stewarts said...

You look adorable! Too cute! Glad you guys are doing good. Thanks for the updates. Oh and don't worry I got faint a couple times too. Its a little scary but I guess pretty normal. Good luck! :)

Lauren said...

Cute cute cute! Can't wait to see the little guy.

Paul and Susan said...

Thanks for showing us the updated picture of you and your future baby. We are excited for you.