Tuesday, August 24, 2010

19 weeks!




Well I thought I would put up my first bump shot for anyone who cares! Mostly its for my own record keeping. (And I included a picture of Greg and his new kobe shoes he got for his birthbay)
I'm not getting too sick anymore, but my stomach always feels like its churnning. Now I get heartburn, and a huge appetite! I felt the baby move a week ago, and it was so crazy to me. It was a hard kick or elbow and it made me jolt my leg. I know I'm going to have a fighter; he/she will be a tough one. It really is a miracle happening in there!



We will find out on September 2nd what we are having! So this is all I can think about right now! If you have any guesses leave a comment!



Either way I will be a happy momma!


10 comments:

Lauren said...

I think it's a boy but I hope it's a girl :) Either way it will be a beautiful baby!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

You look so adorable!! I can't wait for you to be a momma! I sure hope it is a boy, they are just so fun! At first I thought Greg was doing a belly shot too, until I read further...I started laughing. You two are so fun! We miss you! Adam actually said to me a couple days ago, that he actually thought about looking for jobs in San Fran only because he missed his Greggy poo so much (OK I added the Greggy po part). ha ha!

Paul and Susan said...

It's nice to keep a picture record of your pregnancy. It's an exciting time. Take care of yourself.

Chelsey and Casey said...

Cute cute cute, Dar! Can't wait to see you in Nov! I think it's a boy!?

Hannah said...

SO CUTE! Our little baby bumps are going to be BFF! I say girl so they can have sleep overs and braid eachother's hair and we can all play together :-)

Anonymous said...

my goodness your little bump is adorable! i'm glad you finally have one--you were so skinny a month ago i hardly believed you were even expecting! ha. i still think it's a girl but can't wait to find out! looking good, dar!

JKGROSS said...

So Cute! You will make a great mommy! Congrats!

Marcos and Angela said...

you are showing now!!!!!!!! crazzzzy darlina

Melissa said...

I'm going to guess boy. Can't wait to hear!!!

Leslie said...

Dar! You are GORGEOUS! You have the cutest little baby bump ever! So excited that you are having a little boy. He is going to be a handsome boy which means he should date my little girl...if she turns out cute. So happy for you!!!!!