Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Month

mom what is this contraption!
Will is doing great! He was weighing in at 10lbs 4oz (75th percentile) and 23.5inches (93rd percentile). He's our big boy! I'm loving every minute of him. He eats really well, and it sounds like he's starving every time he eats. He just gulps it down! He got a shot yesterday and mommy teared up, while he screamed his head off! It was the saddest thing I ever saw!

I'm a stud muffin!


Thanks for the blanket Grandma Jayne, I love it!


ok I love this double chin!


what can I say I love this little man!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Crazy how much he has changed since your last post. He is such a cutie! I am glad to hear you are loving being a mom. I think about you a lot. Miss you!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love that little boy! I want to snuggle him! Please come visit NOW!

Stewarts said...

He is so cute! Isn't being a mom the best?! I am sure you are loving everyday. (Even the hard ones.) I hope he is a good baby for you guys. And its hard to believe but they get cuter and cuter and it gets better and better everyday. :)

JKGROSS said...

Darlene, he is precious! I can imagine how great of a Mom you are. Keep in touch!

Paul and Susan said...

I enjoy looking at pictures of him as he is growing and changing. He is lucky to have such a great Mommy!