Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 Months

Yes, I'm going to keep doing this for his first year of life. Here are the stats on the boy!


Weight: 12 lbs 7 oz (68th percentile)

Height: 24in (85th percentile)


He is just a growing boy, and very active. He loves to kick, kick, kick and punch, punch, punch. He lifts his head very high for tummy time, and then face plants. He loves it when I walk in the backyard at dusk, and hates his shots!



Our good friends Melissa and Vivian came up to the bay area, and I had my first 'shopping with girlfriends' excursion since Will was born! And loved it! Will was just a flirt, but these girls are cute so can you blame him!


I just love being a mom and its facinating watching him grow and change everyday. He is so pure and innocent; I almost go crazy thinking about raising him in this world, but that's why we have the gosple.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! Sooooo sad we weren't there for our married friend reunion!!!! Looks like you all had so much fun. Glad everyone got to meet cute little Will. Hope your doing well and enjoying motherhood. You sure look FABULOUS!!!

The Burrups said...

awww i miss baby will so much he is soo stinking cute! lol. it was so good seeing you guys it has been way too long! we definitely need to do it again and hopefully with more of our friends too. take care!

Stewarts said...

OK. So he is sooooo cute! I am jealous Melissa got to meet him! I love his big eyes! You look great and hope all is going well. Melissa told me Greg works a ton! I get mad and overwhelmed when Jimmy works 10 hours a day. I cant imagine anymore then that! But she said you have your mom to help which is always great.. :) Well keep up the good work! :) Baby Will is soooo handsome! :)

Paul and Susan said...

I enjoy seeing pictures of him as he is growing and changing. You are a great Mom.