Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAG

I have been tagged again. Iknow I don't have time to do this, but I need a break from studying.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
-well I was only eleven so I don't know, getting braces, playing volleyball, eating?? who knows

2. Five things on my to do list:
-study for my church class
-study for Anatomy, sports nutrition, Exercise physiology, chemistry
-cook dinner
-talk to family
-oh and study some more!

3. Five of my favorite snacks:
-Grahm crackers(you know it Alisha)
-Cinnamon rolls
-goldfish
-Fruit
-Christmas time oreos(the red ones)

4. five things I would do if I were a millionare:
-go all over Europe or just travel
-buy a house, for all my family
-SAVE!
-give a lot to the church to have more temples everywhere!
-and then travel to those temples

5. five places I've lived:
-New York
-San Fran
-Irvine
-Rexburg
-Umm that's it

6.Five jobs I've had:
-hostess
-nanny
-assistant
-bank teller
-physics tutor

thats it. I don't know who to tag whoever wants to do it and sees this please!

My life is all about school and these 20 credits I'm talking! I'll post how I do in December. Just kidding I'll post before then.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

MISS YOU CUTE GIRL! I am sure you will be amazing. PS we need to chat again soon!!!

xo

Hannah said...

Oh, and the eating thing-- you are hilarious. PSS you are the skinniest girl alive. How can I do that too??

Ambyr said...

Darlene, I LOVE YOU! You crack me up. Just want a pocket sized Dar to carry around. Miss you...

Seth said...

Hi Sis! I think ten years ago you were probably trying to avoid being picked on by your immature brothers. :)

We're glad you guys are moving closer to us too! We'll have to get together and swap quilting scraps or something. Love ya!

thinkHP said...

YAY I'm loving your blog! I'm so glad I can stay updated :)

Good luck with those credits, YIKES! you go girl! ps. you guys are adorable