Sunday, September 7, 2008

Swapp Family vacation




This is our fun Swapp family vacation, on the Outter Banks of North Carolina. We were right on the beach and that was all we did, which is what I loved. Such a beautiful place.



I don't even need to say anything he(Maxwell) is so cute!
These next four pictures were taken by Madeline, such a big girl now I can't believe it.



This was taken off a pier at sunset so pretty, All Greg could think about were the sharks that were in the water down below.

These are our family pictures. Ashley is very talented and her page looks more professional.



It took a little while for us to take a good shot...




But it turned out alright.




It's just us cute Swapp girls.

I clicked a picture of the house we stayed at on the beach, it was so fun.

This is the golf Course that Greg wanted to live on, so I said only if I could have this house. It was a really amazing golf course.

This last picture has nothing to do with the Swapp family vacation, but it was the end of our summer fun so I just added it( I also didn't want to do another post). This is at my Dad's day care center for genentech. He is really proud of it and shoud be, it was an amazing place; good job Dad it looks awesome.

Anyway this will be my last blog for a while, sine I will be taking 22 credits, but I'll try to slip one in. Wish me luck, Please!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Can I you say "hottie?!?!" You are so cute in all of these pictures. Love it. MISS YOU.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

we loved all your pictures, so cute! especially the one of greg on his pink bike. haha we miss you guys. good luck this semester!!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

AWWW....I can totally see you with several of your own little swappy swapp swapps runnin around. :) Ahh ha ha ha...these pictures are fun!