Monday, January 17, 2011

39 weeks

Oh my goodness I'm ready! I'm ready to meet this little man that I've been attached to for nine months. Even with less room in there he is still so active! My mom, dad, and nephew Luke got quite the show from him as he rippled across my belly with his bum or leg for a while.

When I went to the doc's on Wednesday she said I was at 1cm 50 % effaced. Its not very much, but I was so happy to hear something was happening! Greg and I are making all the preparations and deep cleaned the car to set up the car seat.

Greg is also very excited to meet this little man. He's so cute; he feels bad that the baby has less and less room in my belly, but wants the baby to go completely full term(to be healthy). Aww mixed emotions from daddy, I love him!

And so here is my last profile picture till I head into the hospital. Pretty in pink, ha! Or just big.


And to clarify, my due date is this Friday, and I'm just waiting till he comes, no induction plans for now!

7 comments:

Marcos and Angela said...

ok... i am sooo glad you posted this, because last night i was thinking, darlene must have had her baby already. but i was apprehensive to call or text you because i thought that if you were in the hospital or just came from the hospital you wouldnt really wanna be texting everyone...so i just thought how i'd call ur momma instead. phew!!! cant wait for this baby boy, and you are still beautiful, even with ur lil man inside of you!

Anonymous said...

i've been wondering about you too! good luck darlina!! i can't wait to hear the birth story and see pics of him. you are adorable and have the cutest belly at full term!

Chelsey and Casey said...

So sweet Dar! You look adorable. I can't wait to hear about his arrival. Thinking of you!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

yay yay yay!

Rebecca said...

Ahhhhh! Dar I'm waiting to hear all about it! But I'm going to be so mad if your baby actually comes around his due date ;) Can't wait to see him and find out his name! Good luck with everything!

Jack and Mel said...

You look so beautiful!! We are so excited for him to arrive! We will be thinking of you guys!

Melissa said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!!!Can't wait to see some cute baby pictures.