Monday, December 6, 2010

30 weeks


I'm almost to 34 weeks now but I wanted to make sure I got my 30th week documented. Greg and I just went to our birthing class and it was great! I feel like it helped me put my birth into perspective, so it seems bearable. Greg knows all the little relaxing techniques, and I can't wait to put that to good use. I feel good because I solidified my birth plan, but I know that things can change and now I know where they might change and why. I'm still very nervous, but I feel a little better and I know I get a cute little guy on the other end of this! So I would reccommend a birthing class to everyone out there considering. Even Greg thought it was worth it!
I also wanted to share a little of our Thanksgiving. We had such a spiritually uplifting time with the family and made lasting memories. Ed and Jayne are starting their adventure in the Dominican Republic, and I'm so excited for them. We are so glad we got to spend time with them before they headed out, and can't wait till we can see them again. They are such wonderful parents and members of the church. They are great examples to Greg and I, and will be to our baby boy. We love and will miss them deeply.

No comments: