Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Marriage season

Two weeks ago my best friend, from back home, got engaged, and I was there! I was suppose to pick her up at LAX and then I got a phone call from her fiance an hour before her flight, telling me hes going to propose at the airport! So I'm rushing down there and barely make it. I was the picture taker and snapped a classic shot of her face as she saw the poster, coming down from the escalator! Those pictures are on facebook, but I got some good ones after the fact.

Angela and her new rock!
Angela I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to start your journey with Marcos. So excited I got to be there for that; love ya and see you soon!


3 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Ya so exciting! How fun for you to see your best friend get engaged and be in charge of capturing the moment! :)

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! I didn't realize you were there. I'm so excited for them! I hope you and Greg are doing well! Love ya!

Marcos and Angela said...

AHHHH sooo crazy and fun... I am so glad that you were there bestie wha whaaaaaaaaaaaa!