Thursday, June 4, 2009

JUNE

Wow! Time has flown, I still have one final left, but then I'm done! I feel a little lost right now, I know I want a job right now, but I don't know what I want to do! Oh well I'll figure it out.
I was able to go to SF this past weekend and see my best friend Angela home from her mission and see my new beautiful baby niece. It was such a fun trip to see everyone and watch my cute little nephew Luke.

When I got home all I wanted to was sleep and relax on my birthday. My sweet husband sent me roses and the next day we went up for a romantic gettaway at the Four Seasons Hotel. He is too sweet!

And I finally watched Twilight on my birthday, and I thought it was good, the book is better, but I still liked the movie.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a perfect birthday present--that's so sweet! Did you get any pictures of your beautiful niece?