Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding!

I'm doing this now before I forget! This weekend was so nice. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest the temple grounds were beautiful and so was Allyson. Ben and Allyson are so adorable and happy, and we are so happy for them.





It was so fun to see Heather and Sam.

I just loved how happy and excited Ben was to be married, he is such a sweet brother, love him!

As you can see Allyson looked so beautiful in her dress,

and I loved the dresses she picked out for us. Thanks!

I wish I had more pictures, but the day was very busy and fast. The reception was perfect and it was so great to see many cousins That I haven't seen in a while, as well as old friends. The day was lovely and I wish them the best: Love you Ben and Allyson!

Who's next?

4 comments:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

You guys are so cute!! I can't believe you were in Utah and we couldn't even come to see you. We are going to Utah next weekend...what luck huh? How is school? Are you almost finished??

Chelsey and Casey said...

You are such a babe, Dar! I love the bridesmaids dresses she picked! Come back to Denver soon ;o) Miss you!

Paul and Susan said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures you did take. It helps for those of us who were unable to make it and missed seeing all of you.

Leslie said...

Thats cool your brother got married. WE were just at the SLC temple for a wedding too. TOo bad we just missed each other. We miss you two and look forward to seeing you in Denver this fall.