Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Irvine Place

So I finally got my act together and took some pictures of our place! Here it goes, I know you're dying to see ; ).









Yes I let Greg pick out the colors of our towels, go cougars!




Night time view






Daytime veiw





So there is the humble abode, I'm still getting used to the idea that we are staying here for awhile. I'm still doing school and learning some good stuff (especially my institute class), but excited to be finished. Greg is doing well at his job, and enjoys it. We got called to family history center trainers and are learning lots! Anyways that's life for now!

7 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Cute place! I love those French Doors! Hope to see you in Denver-- SOON!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Very Cute Dar!! i am glad you guys are doing well in Irvine. We miss you guys terribly though! You sure you don't want to come back to the Burg? It is 35 degrees today...warming up!!! :)

Ambyr said...

I know I've been there in person but had to tell you again that it's so cute! And those lampshades...so nice! ;)

Hannah said...

Hey that couch looks familiar! Oh yeah, I spent every waking second of Irvine time laying on it! :-( I'll come back-- in good health, and we'll have a beach day!

xxoo

The Burrups said...

aw u guys we miss you! its not the same without you guys. the place looks awesome!! its so cute. i hope you guys like it there and are doing great.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

HEY! your place looks nice! I bet the weather is treating you good. How long are you guys staying down there? Kinesiology is hard! Im keeping up with an A but now we are in the hadn and wrist! How did you do it!?? lol

Paul and Susan said...

I like your apartment and how you have decorated it. Good luck with your schooling, I'm sure it will be a relief when it is all done.