Monday, June 23, 2008

Wow






The top is me in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The next is Greg doing a little surffing on the ship.

Well, its been awhile, I haven't even been that busy, just working and doing random school stuff. I had to register for a random music class at BYU to keep enrollment status and I'm done training and working now. I also started class at UC Irvine and I'm interested to see how it will go. Anyway I decided to post some old pictures of our honeymoon its been a year already! Greg and I like it down here, except when it's really HOT! Those are wow's more later.

6 comments:

Ambyr said...

Yeay!! Thanks for the update! Love you sis.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

oooh la la...who is the hottie at the top??? Sorry Greg, you can be a hottie to if you want...ha ha ha We miss you guys and wish you were here to play with us!!! We have decided that you guys cant ever move more than an hour away from us because we will become complete losers. Just kidding, but summer is so fun here, as long as you have friends that can play with you. Hey guess what...josh and heather are having another baby...when is yours coming? HA HA HA!!!!
We love you guys!!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I miss you! im glad your enjoying your summer. you look good :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Darlene! Keep 'em coming :D I hope we can see you guys sometime soon before the summer runs away from us and you return to Rexburg...we'll keep trying!

Hannah said...

I want More More More!!! What are you doing out there in LA??? I miss you! We need an update!

Toni S. Cook said...

just found your blog through tom & ash! you guys are so cute, I hope you are having a fun summer. Hopefully we can meet up sometime in the fall1