Friday, May 9, 2008

IRVINE

Well I've been down here in Irvine for almost two weeks and I still don't have a job. I love the area and our place; I can go right down to the pool anytime I want and get all the sun I was deprived of from Rexburg! What I love is that Greg loves it here and he is so excited about his internship. I am so lucky to have such a dedicated husband. It was his birthday yesterday and we had a fun time, celebrating. Poor him though he only had me to celebrate with. Anyway he is my amazing husband and I love him. He even told me that I could just take it easy right now! Don't worry though because I am getting a JOB hopefully. Anyway that should be the title of my next post, cross your fingers.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jobs are over-rated. Enjoy your time by that pool!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

yay im so glad I can finally check out your blog. Are you enjoying not having a job? It's so nice to not worry about that and bother with interviews and applications. Is the weather wonderful? Sounds like your getting lots of sun at the pool? Are you guys in apartments? I miss you!